We believe in our kids! We believe in their worth, in their wonder, and in their abilities! We are currently going through a transition in terms of finding the best format for Christian Education. Whether it’s a Sunday miorning, or any other church activity, our top priority is that children and families feel a warm and extravagant welcome! Some the things we do and have done:
- We have a “Children’s Moment” during our regular worship services when the kids can come forward for a time with the pastor or other leader.
- Kids 4-10 (generally) can leave worship after the Children’s Moment to do a lesson or craft with two adults or an adult and older youth (our adults that work with children are all background checked, and we adhere to a Safe Church Policy).
- Kids are more than welcome at any of our church events.
- Thanks to our rental partner, Arizonans for Children, we have a SPECTACULAR playground in the backyard that often is a place for playing and running off energy!
- We believe through experience that one of the most profound ways that our Christian faith can be expereinced and passed on to next generations is through SUMMER CAMP experience. We are affiliated with TWO denominations that run summer camp weeks for kids 2nd grade through high school, and are the source of great nurturing of leadership! We strive to offer scholarship assistance to any kids wanting to go to camp.
- We have great young adults who have been nurtured in the church and find their way back to visit when they are home from college or for special events. We love to see them and support their time of exploring life and faith beyond our home church walls!