Fry’s Community Rewards Program is a way for Fry’s VIP Card holders to identify non-profit organizations that will share in the distribution of money set aside by Fry’s each quarter. The more people that select DHC, the larger the DHC share is. Signing up for this program does NOT effect your Fry’s mileage points.
- You have to have a Fry’s VIP card
- You may need to create a “userid” on the Fry’s web site
- You have to select DHC as your Community Reward recipient
How to Make DHC Your Reward Program Organization
- If you already have a userid on the Fry’s web site, skip to step 3. Otherwise select Create Fry’s Userid.
- Follow the instructions to create a new userid. Jot down your id and your password for use in step 2.
- Select Fry’s Home Page.
- Click on ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password, click on ‘sign in’.
- Click on your name (top right hand corner), under ‘Account Summary’ scroll down to “Community Rewards”.
- Click on ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number (our NPO #64048) or name of organization then select ‘search’.
- Under ‘Select Your Organization’, click on the circle next to your organization.
- Click on ‘Enroll’
o If you have re-enrolled correctly, you should see a green box with ‘Your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program has been updated. Thank you for participating!’ You will also see the information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
If you run into problems, please catch Patrick Casey at church before or after services for help.