We need your help!!!
As we begin the transition of change, many of you are asking the question.
How will we take care of all the things Pastor Paul and his family have done over the years?
This is help you can give us.
First, You can identify the parts you see that will be missing.
We have identified just a few of many:
- The choir will be missing Paul, Wendy, Ruthie, sometimes Nathan and Michael.
- The Worship Ministry and the Prayer Circle will be missing Mary Whitlock
- Pastor Paul writes several articles for the monthly newletter
- The alter preparation will be missing Mary Whitlock
- The greeting of new members will be missing Mary Whitlock
- Kino Cookies has had Mary Whitlock at the sidewalk for so long.
- Paz de Cristo – there will be a big hole. Pastor Paul, Wendy, Ruthie, Mary will be gone. It is one Sunday a month. The first Sunday of the month. Can we continue to support this mission?
Second, what can you do to assist? Will you volunteer your time and talents?
We need your help.
Drop a note to Pat Casey or Karen Kirkland, if you can help!