We’re so glad you are here! We want to be sure your visit with us is a good one. Please let us know how we can help, or any questions you have.
Some things that might be helpful:
- DRESS: whatever makes you comfortable. We tend toward quite informal.
- GREETERS: There will be someone at the front door to greet you and answer questions..
- BATHROOMS: There are two gender-neutral bathrooms far to the left as you walk in.
- SEATING: Anywhere! Be sure to pick up a songbook on the cart before you sit down.
- KIDS: YES! We love kids! We do different things with kids at different times. They start in worship, and may come forward if they are comfortable for the Children’s Moment.
- COMMUNION: ALL are welcome to take communion. The bulletin gives instructions.
- GIVING: As you feel able and so moved. There are no expectations, We are grateful for the gift of your presence.
- FELLOWSHIP: a time of fellowship and refreshments follows worship in the Heritage Room—through the door on the right by the piano.